Monday 11 December 2017

Celebrating new beginnings!

new beginnings, new home, moving, Mumm alkoholfrei, Mumm sparkling wine, non-alcoholic, plants

Cheers to new beginnings! Lately my life feels like an endless chain of new beginnings. All of this is utterly exciting but quite often pretty exhausting too. Moving apartments is just insane. There is so much to do, so much to organize, quite frankly at times it feels just too overwhelming. But as always in life, everything comes together after a while. For me the last weekend was an important moment: I moved my last bits and pieces from the old apartment to the new home. Time to cheer with a glass of (non-alcoholic) sparkling wine!

new beginnings, new home, moving, Mumm alkoholfrei, Mumm sparkling wine, non-alcoholic, plants

new beginnings, new home, moving, Mumm alkoholfrei, Mumm sparkling wine, non-alcoholic, plants

I am truly grateful for all the people who helped me along the way. Otherwise it would have been just insane. Alone and without a car it would have been impossible. But if you surround yourself with good people, there will always be a helping hand when you need it. And I am truly grateful for that. Now that all things are in my new place, I just have to zoom out the mess and live with it. This transition period is quite crazy but fun too. I am literally living in the midst of moving boxes and trash bags stuffed with my clothes and shoes. Getting dressed in the morning is always something like a little treasure hunt digging through bags and boxes.

new beginnings, new home, moving, Mumm alkoholfrei, Mumm sparkling wine, non-alcoholic, plants

new beginnings, new home, moving, Mumm alkoholfrei, Mumm sparkling wine, non-alcoholic, plants

new beginnings, new home, moving, Mumm alkoholfrei, Mumm sparkling wine, non-alcoholic, plants

I was pretty anxious about moving my many plants. However, I must say those little green fellows coped pretty well. Apart from one yellowed leaf and an injured cactus all went well. Given the fact that I have no kitchen yet, almost all my plants are gathered in the kitchen. Next stress factor: Coming Friday the new kitchen will be delivered and I have to clear the room until then. Lord mercy! I think I will need another bottle of sparkling wine by then!

new beginnings, new home, moving, Mumm alkoholfrei, Mumm sparkling wine, non-alcoholic, plants

But I won’t complain. Overall I am very happy (even though I am pretty exhausted by now). For now I will continue to sip on my glass of Mumm Sekt without alcohol (yeah you heard right, but I really need a clear head for the move). So here’s to new beginning! Cin cin!

This blog post has been brought to you in collaboration with Mumm Sekt. As always all opinions and photos are my own. Thank you for supporting the brands who support this blog!

Photography by Igor Josifovic

The post Celebrating new beginnings! appeared first on Happy Interior Blog.



from Happy Interior Blog https://happyinteriorblog.com/celebrating-new-beginnings/

No comments:

Post a Comment