Friday 8 December 2017

Light it up and get cosy with LZF

LZF, warm light, light, lighting, lamp, Spanish design, Chou lamp, living room, interior styling

Where there is light, there is life. What applies mostly in nature, is not much different for us and our homes. Is there anything more simple and satisfying than warm light at home to make it cosy? Light some candles, switch on different lights and get cosy at home. I love to have multiple light sources in every room and today I want to introduce you to my latest addition: the Chou lamp by LZF.

LZF, warm light, light, lighting, lamp, Spanish design, Chou lamp, living room, interior styling

LZF, warm light, light, lighting, lamp, Spanish design, Chou lamp, living room, interior styling

A variety of lighting sources emitting warm light is key to cosiness at home to me. Of course in addition to lush and happy houseplants. Maybe some of you remember my visit to the headquarters of LZF in Spain two years ago. I blogged about their inspiring headquarters HERE and the most magic garden party with LZF HERE. Since 2015 this brand has been on my side and now the charming Chou lamp moved in with me in my new home.

LZF, warm light, light, lighting, lamp, Spanish design, Chou lamp, living room, interior styling

LZF, warm light, light, lighting, lamp, Spanish design, Chou lamp, living room, interior styling

Creating warm light is essential to me – not only for the sake of cosiness but also to get creative. In a creative space I can actually get creative myself. And light is a crucial factor to make this happen. I reckon it is not a big surprise for many of you that I opted for a blue Chou lamp, right? After all I love this colour and especially the hue on the veneer – when the lamp is switched on it has a wonderful glow!

LZF, warm light, light, lighting, lamp, Spanish design, Chou lamp, living room, interior styling

Oh I just realized these are the first pictures from my new apartment for the blog! Well, I am showing just a corner of my living room as the other side is stacked with moving boxes. I am still waiting for the majority of furniture to arrive. But in the meantime I thought you will appreciate this little corner. Stay tuned for more insights into my new home soon!

This blog post has been brought to you in collaboration with LZF. As always all opinions and photos are my own. Thank you for supporting the brands who support this blog!

Photography by Igor Josifovic

MerkenMerken

The post Light it up and get cosy with LZF appeared first on Happy Interior Blog.



from Happy Interior Blog https://happyinteriorblog.com/light-get-cosy-lzf/

No comments:

Post a Comment