Saturday 14 January 2017

Happy Weekend Vibes

Design Files, weekend vibes, interior styling

Here’s to a relaxed, cool, and happy weekend! I don’t know what you are up to, but I intend to fully indulge in my free Saturday. Especially since I am off to work on Sunday already. I will be heading to the imm furniture fair in Cologne for some business and a cool Urban Jungle Bloggers assignment. If you want to be right there with me, join me on Instagram.

Emily Henderson, interior styling, weekend vibes

To visualize my idea of a cool and relaxed weekend vibe, here are some visual treats for you:

1 This beautiful and cosy corner looks like the ideal spot to spend an hour or two with your favorite book or magazine. Moreover, I suggest a cup of coffee to make it a perfect weekend therapy! Via The Design Files.

2 Emily Henderson is an indisputable multi-talent when it comes to interior styling. I loved this festive home tour on her blog (even though Christmas is over) – and this bar cart corner is just perfect for a little weekend cocktail, right?

weekend vibes, interior styling, dining room, est living

3 Now here is a combination that makes me particularly happy – on weekdays and weekends! A Tulip table by Eero Saarinen, a kilim rug, and plants. Seriously, what’s not to love about this dining room? Seen on Est Living.

weekend vibes, interior styling, homes and antiques

4 Weekend are perfect to get all your props out and get creative! Throw everything into the game and create a new decor vignette. How about this fantastic still-life inspired by ancient Rome? I am head over heels. Obviously. Seen on Homes & Antiques.

Pop & Scott, lighting, Dreamweaver light

5 If I had magic powers, I’d beam myself to Australia this weekend. Why? Not to enjoy the beach, but to visit the cool Pop & Scott shop and secure myself one of their Dreamweaver Lights. Dreamy indeed!

weekend vibes, Tessa Barton, tambourine

6 Here comes a secret revelation: One of the ways how I like to unwind and relax is by playing my tambourine every now and then for a few minutes. It is therapeutic for me. Honestly. I do pity my neighbors though, but so far nobody complained. I bet nobody complains when Tessa Barton plays her tambourine either. Especially not on weekends!

Have a fab weekend, friends!

The post Happy Weekend Vibes appeared first on Happy Interior Blog.



from Happy Interior Blog https://happyinteriorblog.com/happy-weekend-vibes/

No comments:

Post a Comment