Thursday 16 November 2017

Better Dreams with box-spring beds

TRECA Interiors Paris, box-spring bed, Boxspringbett, 24Seven, 24Seven beds, bedroom

It’s not a secret anymore: I am moving to a bigger apartment and there are so many decisions to be made. One very crucial decision concerns the choice of the bed. For the past few years I had one dream for my bedroom: a real box-spring bed. However, my small apartment was just not suitable for any of the available box-spring beds. I slept in a few box-spring beds, mostly in hotels and I always thought: This is the dream! It feels like sleeping on a cloud. Finally I am moving to a bigger place and now the time has come: for a real box-spring bed!

TRECA Interiors Paris, box-spring bed, Boxspringbett, 24Seven, 24Seven beds, bedroom

Finding the right box-spring bed is a real quest. For me one thing was clear: If I go for such a bed, I want good quality. In the midst of my research I received an email from a brand I was well aware of: TRECA Interiors Paris. First of all I have a special liaison with France so I knew this French brand already. Secondly, TRECA beds are prominently presented at a high-end design retailer just close to my apartment. Which means I literally walked by divine box-spring beds from TRECA on a daily basis (and yes I was daydreaming of sleeping in one too). For many people, box-spring beds evoke a very high-end and traditional idea. This might have been the case for a long time, but today you can find box-spring beds that appeal to a more contemporary and younger crowd, too. So it came as no surprise that TRECA launched a new collection of box-spring beds with a modern and young design: the TRECA 24Seven beds.

TRECA Interiors Paris, box-spring bed, Boxspringbett, 24Seven, 24Seven beds, bedroom

TRECA Interiors Paris, box-spring bed, Boxspringbett, 24Seven, 24Seven beds, bedroom

‘The world of 24Seven’ comprises three new box-spring beds combining young designs with high comfort. The names refer to the three headboards and have equally young and catchy names: Like, Smart, and Cloud. TRECA is known for its haute couture range of box-spring beds with many options and varieties. However, with the new 24Seven collection TRECA offers three compact and more affordable sets of box-spring beds for the design-savvy customer. The box-spring system and the high comfort remain the same: an upholstered wooden frame base with springs, a big and comfy mattress (23 cm high available in three degrees of hardness), and an optional topper (I would not want to miss THAT one). You can get creative by choosing your headboard of choice, adequate legs, and upholstery of your choice (all high-end materials from France). And your dream will come true! To get a better idea for my upcoming bed I went to a local retailer and had a look at the new 24Seven beds and the options regarding materials.

TRECA Interiors Paris, box-spring bed, Boxspringbett, 24Seven, 24Seven beds, bedroom

TRECA Interiors Paris, box-spring bed, Boxspringbett, 24Seven, 24Seven beds, bedroom

TRECA Interiors Paris, box-spring bed, Boxspringbett, 24Seven, 24Seven beds, bedroom

Another given fact about box-spring beds is the long waiting time once you picked your bed of dreams. But here again comes a novelty: With the ‘quick delivery programme’ you can get your 24Seven box-spring bed in a few weeks right into your bedroom. And then, trust me, then you will know why we say ‘sweet dreams’ and why the phrase ‘like sleeping on a cloud’ is not sheer fantasy. But it must have been invented by someone who slept in a box-spring bed. If you want to have a look at the new range of TRECA’s 24Seven beds, go check out your local retailers HERE. And stay tuned to see which bed will move into my new apartment very soon. Expect a special bedroom story!

This blog post has been brought to you in collaboration with TRECA Interiors Paris. As always all opinions and photos are my own. Thank you for supporting the brands who support this blog!

Photography by Igor Josifovic and via TRECA Interiors Paris

MerkenMerken

The post Better Dreams with box-spring beds appeared first on Happy Interior Blog.



from Happy Interior Blog https://happyinteriorblog.com/better-dreams-box-spring-beds/

No comments:

Post a Comment