Thursday 10 May 2018

Scented Candles: The Fragrance of Bohemia

The Nomad Society, bohemian, scented candles, soy wax, indoor fragrance

What is your stance on indoor scents? Some love it, some hate it. I definitely belong to the former as I love to burn scented candles in my home. Already a while ago I discovered a fantastic new brand of scented candles called The Nomad Society. I was intrigued by the name already not to mention the beautiful packaging design. And the candle names were like dreamy promises: Bohemian, Wanderlust, Daydreamer, Gypsy Soul.  No wonder I become a regular devotee of The Nomad Society.

The Nomad Society, bohemian, scented candles, soy wax, indoor fragrance

Currently I am having three different scents of them: Bohemian and Wanderlust in my living room, and Mojave Rain in my bedroom. I like all of them but I have a particular liking for the Bohemian candle (I have the candle burning next to me while typing these words). Maybe because it kind of has my name all over it? Ha, who knows!

The Nomad Society, bohemian, scented candles, soy wax, indoor fragrance

The good thing about The Nomad Society candles is that they are all made of pure soy wax and are hand poured in France. They are all phthalate free and poured in small batches. Given their name, they are made for those who roam and wander the world. Are you a nomad with a bohemian soul? If so I strongly recommend you have a look at the magical candles of The Nomad Society. Enjoy & travel the world!

This blogpost has been brought to you in collaboration with The Nomad Society who kindly provided free samples. As always all opinions and photos are my own. Thank you for supporting the brands who support this blog!

iPhone Photography by Igor Josifovic

MerkenMerken

The post Scented Candles: The Fragrance of Bohemia appeared first on Happy Interior Blog.



from Happy Interior Blog https://happyinteriorblog.com/scented-candles-fragrance-bohemia/

No comments:

Post a Comment