Friday 26 October 2018

COCOCOZY: Pumpkin Makeover

Check out my mini pumpkin makeover.

I bought a few pumpkins the other day in a plan to decorate for fall. But as I brought them home, I noticed they clashed with the other colors. The orange didn’t really match my house so I decided to just change the color of the pumpkins!

I decided on a hunter green, mist green and a powdery blue for my little pumpkins. And it worked out. This little pumpkin makeover perfectly matched my decor.

Check out how I did it below!

SEnding you DIY pictures. start with feature image of completed pumpkins on dining table Or outside shot of my courtyard.

The post COCOCOZY: Pumpkin Makeover appeared first on COCOCOZY.



from COCOCOZY http://cococozy.com/cococozy-pumpkin-makeover/

No comments:

Post a Comment