Tuesday 20 November 2018

Dining Room Dilemma – Rug v No Rug – This or That

The dilemma remains–rug v no rug in the dining room. Let’s decide. Here are a bunch of great dining rooms, some with a rug under the table, some without.

I am trying to decide what to do at my house. Currently, I do not have a rug under the table. I always thought it was weird to have food over any soft surface other than hardwood, stone or tile, but lately all these fabulous dining rooms with rugs under the table to ground the space are changing my mind.

Here are a few fabulous dining rooms with rugs under the table and a few without.

 

(Vogue Living, Architectural Digest, Elle Decor, House Beautiful. Deep dive on designers’ websites to find additional angles or images. Also you can use my instagram as point of research for photos. If you see a dining room that looks good, research it on the designers page. Shopping can be different rug options)

 

The post Dining Room Dilemma – Rug v No Rug – This or That appeared first on COCOCOZY.



from COCOCOZY http://cococozy.com/dining-room-dilemma-rug-v-no-rug-this-or-that/

No comments:

Post a Comment