Wednesday 3 August 2016

Secret Decor Shopping Tip: Moineau Shop

vintage shopping tip, decor shopping tip, home decor, vintage, Etsy, Moineau Shop

vintage shopping tip, decor shopping tip, home decor, vintage, Etsy, Moineau Shop

Ok today I have to put my cards on the table and reveal one of my secret decor shopping tips with you. I always feel the urge to keep those shops a secret as they sell one-of-a-kind vintage pieces and once it’s gone, it’s gone. And maybe it is you who snatched it away from me. Nah, just joking! So here we go – one of my secret decor shopping tips is on Etsy and is called Moineau Shop.

vintage shopping tip, decor shopping tip, home decor, vintage, Etsy, Moineau Shop

This Dutch vintage shop is packed with beautiful vintage houseware and decor items hand picked by the shop owner Odile. I love how the shop has a clear visual identity. Odile curates the vintage pieces impeccably and stay true to her style. All of the products are made of natural materials and come in subtle, nature inspired hues. And this resonates a lot with me and my own interior style at home.

Additionally, Odile updates her shop regularly. In fact sometimes I discover new items on a weekly basis and I sense there will be much more coming soon. I am a regular customer of Moineau Shop and I can reassure you that all the pieces are of a excellent vintage quality. And I shopped all kinds of goods: mugs, plates, figurines, vintage paintings, baskets. And everything is just beautiful!

vintage shopping tip, decor shopping tip, home decor, vintage, Etsy, Moineau Shop

So there you go. Now you know where some of my beloved vintage pieces come from. And feel free to shop. No really, I won’t blame you for snatching a piece away from me. I might just drool over your pictures then. But that’s a risk you can live with, right? Happy shopping!

Shop-by-the-number: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12

Photography via Moineau Shop

The post Secret Decor Shopping Tip: Moineau Shop appeared first on Happy Interior Blog.



from Happy Interior Blog https://happyinteriorblog.com/2016/08/secret-decor-shopping-tip-moineau-shop.html

No comments:

Post a Comment