Tuesday 7 March 2017

Green Accents for your Gallery Wall

Artfully Walls, gallery wall, green gallery wall, green accents, art, art for your home, art picks

I am a firm believer of the power of gallery walls in interiors. Yup, their power. Why? Because a gallery wall not only transforms a room in an instant, but it also acts like a visual anchor. In more poetic words: It tells the story of a room. Gallery walls are as various as their owners. Sometimes they are an eclectic mix of finds, other times they are a streamlined visualization of a concrete idea. But in every case they reflect the owner’s ideas, likings, and taste.

Artfully Walls, gallery wall, green gallery wall, green accents, art, art for your home, art picks

When I was asked by Artfully Walls to curate a gallery wall with my art picks, I was all game. My idea spinned around the topic of greenery and was largely inspired by my current home (as you can see in the top collage). Thus, my idea was to create a gallery wall with green accents. However, I wanted it to have more layers. I did not want to play solely the botanical card here. I aimed to enrich the vignette with darker hues, patterns, abstracts, drawings, and even a portrait. The result is an intriguing gallery wall with a cool vibe.

Artfully Walls, gallery wall, green gallery wall, green accents, art, art for your home, art picks

Now I admit, I might be biased. But I really like the outcome of this project. I need not mention that you can buy each of this art pieces at Artfully Walls. But above all feel inspired and encouraged to get creative at home and create your very own gallery wall. So let’s get creative and happy styling!

Photography via Artfully Walls

The post Green Accents for your Gallery Wall appeared first on Happy Interior Blog.



from Happy Interior Blog https://happyinteriorblog.com/green-accents-gallery-wall/

No comments:

Post a Comment