Thursday 16 March 2017

Urban Jungle book Talk & Bling Bling

Urban Jungle book, Urban Jungle Bloggers, interview, fashion, jewelry, Cleopatras Bling, lifestyle

Yeah that is a weird headline today, right? Well quite frankly I am a bit in a hurry today. I need to finish my packing, run some errands, and finalize a few projects at work. Not to mention the email inbox. Why all the hassle? I am off on vacation for a week. I should fly on Saturday but the usual shenanigans with strikes forced me to fast forward my trip to Friday. Hence one less day to finish everything, thus the hassle, ergo the crazy headline. Voila!

Urban Jungle book, Urban Jungle Bloggers, interview, fashion, jewelry, Cleopatras Bling, lifestyle

I wanted to share a little interview I did with the online magazine Yes! Please Enjoy. This e-mag is run by a charming lady from Taiwan based in Munich: Fanning is a fashion blogger, journalist, and photographer. When she asked me to meet up for a talk about our Urban Jungle book I was all game of course. We met in one of my favorite coffee places in Munich, Man versus Machine. While Fanning was setting up to shoot a few pics, I had the opportunity to chit chat with other guests about the book. Spreading the word in the most direct way if you want so. All accompanied by a cup of excellent coffee (seriously this place it top!).

Urban Jungle book, Urban Jungle Bloggers, interview, fashion, jewelry, Cleopatras Bling, lifestyle

Urban Jungle book, Urban Jungle Bloggers, interview, fashion, jewelry, Cleopatras Bling, lifestyle

You can read the full interview on Yes! Please Enjoy in both English and Chinese. Oh and speaking about our Urban Jungle book: This week we received the happy news that it is going into its fifth print run. Woohoo! Thank you all who purchased a book so far! Now let’s move on to the ‘Bling Bling’ section.

Urban Jungle book, Urban Jungle Bloggers, interview, fashion, jewelry, Cleopatras Bling, lifestyle

For the interview I empowered myself with some of my favorite man bling. Both necklaces are handmade by my friend and serious style icon Olivia of Cleopatra’s Bling. Her work is deeply spiritual, emotional, and empowering. She draws inspiration from history, nature, the cosmos. She is a glowing lady and full of good powers – wearing her jewelry makes me feel connected to all sorts of things. To the past, the present, and the future. I was wearing a Byzantine coin pendant and another pendant with a Persian symbol. I even have more pieces from her collection at home, including a rock crystal pendant. So I strongly recommend a look at her site and Instagram account.

Enough chit chat here now. I am off to finish my suitcase and get ready for one week of beach and sunshine. Where am I off to? Well let’s say it will be sunny, warm, and veeeery nice. And you are very invited to join me on Instagram. See you there!

Photography by Fanning Tseng

The post Urban Jungle book Talk & Bling Bling appeared first on Happy Interior Blog.



from Happy Interior Blog https://happyinteriorblog.com/urban-jungle-book-talk-bling-bling/

No comments:

Post a Comment