Wednesday 15 August 2018

Life Lately

life lately, Happy Interior Blog, bohemian home, interiors, interior styling

My last blog post here on Happy Interior Blog was published more than a month ago. What happened to me and my blogging routine? I wonder myself. But life lately has been a rollercoaster – many projects, also for Urban Jungle Bloggers, travels, and my own personal life. I have become more and more focused on myself. I felt I need more time for myself – going regularly to the gym, to pottery classes, cooking and baking at home, going out with friends. All of the things I love to do but I had neglected for many years.

life lately, Happy Interior Blog, bohemian home, interiors, interior styling

Life lately is good. It is very good. It is packed and full but I enjoy it. I do thing that I love. Those of you who follow me on Instagram have a more regular insight into my life. People keep asking me how do you find time for all of this. But time is at our hands if we organize things and if we pursue what we love. Somehow everything seems to fit into a full day. Alas, the blog has suffered a bit I admit! But I am back and I will definitely try to be a more regular blogger again.

life lately, Happy Interior Blog, bohemian home, interiors, interior styling

I have a few interesting and hopefully inspiring projects for you in the pipeline. I will soon share a brand new home story with you. It is the super inspiring home of my friend Ben here in Munich. You might remember the story I did about his garden shed? Now if you liked that, wait till you see his home!!

life lately, Happy Interior Blog, bohemian home, interiors, interior styling

Then I will tell you something about my hunt for vintage furniture and share one of my favorite sources. As well as my latest vintage furniture addition of course! I will also share a few new updates in my bedroom and – not to forget – there will be something about amazing Australian planters. Yup, all the way from Australia! So stay tuned, there’s lots to come here on Happy Interior Blog! Thank you for bearing with me, friends! Yours truly!

life lately, Happy Interior Blog, bohemian home, interiors, interior styling

life lately, Happy Interior Blog, bohemian home, interiors, interior styling

P.S. These are a few pictures from my kitchen and balcony taken by my friend Kinga Cich a little while ago. Hope you like them as much as I do. And for the record: That amazing buffalo leather shopper is by Belgian designer Bea Mombaers for one of my favorite brands for planters: Serax.

This blog post has been brought to you in collaboration with Serax. As always all opinions and photos are my own. Thank you for supporting the brands who support this blog!

Photography by Kinga Cich

The post Life Lately appeared first on Happy Interior Blog.



from Happy Interior Blog https://happyinteriorblog.com/life-lately-2/

No comments:

Post a Comment