Sunday 16 December 2018

Dark Blue Dresses for Winter

This winter I am recommending blue. Dark blue dresses that is.

I was considering these three dark blue dresses for my sister’s midday wedding in October. I like navy or dark blue. Give me a break from black but has the same richness. And wintertime really highlights a deep blue.

As sister of the bride, I ended up going with the more festive off the shoulder dress by Roland Mouret! It was so comfortable yet special. Which of these 3 dresses I was considering for my sister’s wedding you favorite?
Fendi, Oscar de la Renta, Roland Mouret are the 3 pictured here.  Find an array of dark blue dresses from high end to affordable.  Net a Porter has lots of good high end as does neiman’s and saks and revolve and Jill Roberts and others. I love it. It screams summer. What do you think of the blue dresses?

I love it. Ge these blue dresses now before it’s too late.

And I am obsessed with this Oscar De La Renta dress.

The post Dark Blue Dresses for Winter appeared first on COCOCOZY.



from COCOCOZY http://cococozy.com/dark-blue-dresses-for-winter/

No comments:

Post a Comment