Monday 21 November 2016

Fall Recipe: Kale Salad with Roasted Delicata Squash & Maple Vinaigrette

delicata-kale-salad-with-maple-vinaigretteHello! Kylee here. I’m stopping in today to share a new favorite recipe. This is my first Thanksgiving as a vegetarian, which means I can’t make any of usual dishes (Brussel sprouts with bacon, sausage stuffing…sigh. I won’t pretend I’m not a little sad about it!). Luckily turkey is actually my least favorite part of the Thanksgiving […]

This article Fall Recipe: Kale Salad with Roasted Delicata Squash & Maple Vinaigrette is from The Inspired Room Republishing this article in full or in part is a violation of copyright law. © 2009-2013, all rights reserved.



from The Inspired Room http://theinspiredroom.net/2016/11/21/vegetarian-thanksgiving-recipe-kale-salad-with-roasted-delicata-squash-maple-vinaigrette/

No comments:

Post a Comment