Monday 12 September 2016

Urban Jungle Bloggers: Plantselfie

plantselfie, Urban Jungle Bloggers, houseplants

The summer break is over and we are back with our monthly Urban Jungle Bloggers topic: In September we are sharing our plantselfie! For those of you who follow our green adventures, you will know that we just launched our Urban Jungle book in Munich but this did not hinder us to snap a few fun plantselfies for this month’s Urban Jungle Bloggers topic. So here I am with some of my beloved green roommates.

plantselfie, Urban Jungle Bloggers, houseplants

I have taken five plantselfies for today: The first features my little pineapple plant (Ananas comosus) that resides on my head. You can tell I had fun making those plantselfies, right? The second one features my lush and happy Calathea orbifolia. It has grown quite a bit so it perfectly hides my crazy head!

plantselfie, Urban Jungle Bloggers, houseplants

plantselfie, Urban Jungle Bloggers, houseplants

For the third plantselfie I have decided to take my Philodendron xanadu to bed and cuddle up with it. Thanks to its fun foliage on long stems I couldn’t refrain from a little peek-a-boo game. The fourth plantselfie is a tropical trio: My tall Kentia palm (Howea forsteriana) and my bromeliad (Aechmea fasciata) took me in their middle for a mini family portrait.

plantselfie, Urban Jungle Bloggers, houseplants

For the last plantselfie I have picked three members from my extensive cacti and succulents collection. The Opuntia cactus is a souvenir from Sicily whereas the purple Echeveria adds instant colour to any plant styling. But enough with me – now I am off to see your plantselfies on Urban Jungle Bloggers!

Urban Jungle Bloggers is a monthly series initiated by 2 bloggers: Igor (Happy Interior Blogand Judith (JOELIX.com). Every month we share ideas to create an urban jungle through styling ideas, DIYs and green tips & tricks. You can find additional inspiration on our Urban Jungle Bloggers Pinterest board and keep up-to-date on our website Facebook page and Instagram account. Want to join? Use #urbanjunglebloggers on Twitter and Instagram. Or let us know and we’ll share the badge and upcoming topics with you. Let’s bring some green into your homes and blogs!

Photography by Igor Josifovic

The post Urban Jungle Bloggers: Plantselfie appeared first on Happy Interior Blog.



from Happy Interior Blog https://happyinteriorblog.com/2016/09/urban-jungle-bloggers-plantselfie.html

No comments:

Post a Comment