Thursday 21 December 2017

My Xmas Playlist: Music Makes You Happy

Christmas playlist, Libratone, Libratone Zipp speaker, wifi speaker, music

All I want for Christmas is…a good Xmas playlist for the perfect festive atmosphere! Well now that I am settling in into my new home, it is time to get into the festive mood – last minute if you want so. I am a pretty old-fashioned chap when it comes to Christmas tunes I am afraid, so do not expect something too fancy and experimental. But if you like the good old classics, you will enjoy it together with me – cause music makes you happy!

Christmas playlist, Libratone, Libratone Zipp speaker, wifi speaker, music

In December I usually get totally into the cheerful spirit of Christmas. I watch old Christmas movies, listen to Christmas classics, and decorate my home – not too much but a tad here and there. This year was different with my move in December. Now that most of the things are finished and done, I can slowly slide into the jolly spirit of the festive season. The Christmas tree is (almost) ready, it is snowing, so now it’s time for some good music.

Christmas playlist, Libratone, Libratone Zipp speaker, wifi speaker, music

Since my new home is double the size of my old apartment, I needed a solution to stream my music from room to room. For this challenge I have teamed up with Libratone. My cool and stylish solution has a fancy name: the Libratone ZIPP speaker. This portable beauty comes in various colours thus it fits any interior style. I have opted for a grey speaker in the living room and a dark blue speaker for the bedroom. You can stream your music via Bluetooth or use it as a multi-room WiFi speaker and stream your Spotify playlist for example. Pretty cool, right?

Christmas playlist, Libratone, Libratone Zipp speaker, wifi speaker, music

Christmas playlist, Libratone, Libratone Zipp speaker, wifi speaker, music

But enough preparation talk – let’s get to the music! Now here we go with my little (traditional) Xmas playlist. I hope you will enjoy it as much as I do – whether you celebrate Christmas, Chanukkah, or nothing at all. With some festive tunes everything is so much nicer in December. Because music makes you happy! Ho, ho, ho!

This blog post has been brought to you in collaboration with Libratone. As always all opinions and photos are my own. Thank you for supporting the brands who support this blog!

Photography by Igor Josifovic

The post My Xmas Playlist: Music Makes You Happy appeared first on Happy Interior Blog.



from Happy Interior Blog https://happyinteriorblog.com/xmas-playlist-music-makes-happy/

No comments:

Post a Comment