Friday 8 February 2019

COCOCOZY Design House Reveal

So excited to share a few photos of the completed COCOCOZY Design House! Today, am so excited that House Beautiful decided to do an exclusive house tour of this remodel project I have been working on for almost 10 months. Last year, I bought the house and started remodeling it in April. Now, here it is, a 1930 classic Spanish Colonial Revival nestled in the hills of Los Angeles in an enclave called View Park.

I will, of course, be giving you all detailed tour with all of the specifics over the next few weeks, but here are a few teaser photos of how the project turned out.

My style is an eclectic mix of flea market finds, traditional design, some California rustic. My own accessible chic style. It is Hi-lo design.

I love the way things turned out. I had to make decisions on every detail myself and I really found my voice through this process. More to come…

My style is an eclectic mix of flea market finds, traditional design, some California rustic. My own accessible chic style. It is Hi-lo design.

 

The post COCOCOZY Design House Reveal appeared first on COCOCOZY.



from COCOCOZY http://cococozy.com/cococozy-design-house-reveal/

No comments:

Post a Comment