Monday 18 February 2019

Furniture Highlights – COCOCOZY Design House

One of our partners for the COCOCOZY Design House was Article Furniture. They provided us with furniture for the living and dining room. And I love it!

So proud of the Design House completed living room, now featured in House Beautiful AND Elle Decor! I cannot wait to show you the final look. Scroll below for more.

Obsessed with these two chairs from Article furniture. I love their plush velvet and how deep, cushiony and wonderful they are. I chose their color to go with our neutrals and my own COCOCOZY rug.

We chose the dining room furniture because I wanted bright and natural wood in the dining room, starting with the floors and the wooden frames on the wall.

I love this Article teak outdoor dining table to tie it all together. I decided to surround this dining table with vintage chairs that I found at a flea market. Such a great finished look!

The post Furniture Highlights – COCOCOZY Design House appeared first on COCOCOZY.



from COCOCOZY http://cococozy.com/furniture-highlights-cococozy-design-house/

No comments:

Post a Comment