Thursday 7 February 2019

Interior Paint Makeover – Benjamin Moore Bright

It is all about interior paint today at the COCOCOZY Design House.  This 1930 built Spanish Colonial Revival needed brightening up on the interior so I went with the cleanest brightest Benjamin Moore color I could find.   I used Super White OC-152 throughout the house with dark trim and few spots even boast a wonderful teal color as well that I used on the exterior doors.  Here’s a look on how the remodel project shaped up vis a vis interior paint colors…

And what a difference it made! The sunlight just bounces off the floor and white walls. Love it with the contrasting trim. I wanted all of the interior side of the windows trimmed in the same color as the exterior trim which is Blacktop 2135-10.

I went with a two-toned kitchen for the COCOCOZY Design House. The upper cabinets were also pained Super White. For the lower kitchen cabinets, I went with Silent Night 1613. I love the depth that two-toned kitchens create.

The post Interior Paint Makeover – Benjamin Moore Bright appeared first on COCOCOZY.



from COCOCOZY http://cococozy.com/interior-paint-makeover-benjamin-moore-bright/

No comments:

Post a Comment