Wednesday 20 February 2019

Dream Bedding – Pom Pom at Home x COCOCOZY Design House

When I was thinking about bedding for the Design House, the only bedding I wanted was Pom Pom.  All the beds in my own house are Pom Pom at Home bedding and I knew I wanted the design home to have the same feel. Here is a story about the master bedroom bedding in my house when I first moved in before rugs etc for reference.

So happy that House Beautiful highlighted the master bedroom and the fourth bedroom in the house. The COCOCOZY Design House has 4 bedrooms, with one doubling as a possible study. Hilde and Wendy from her team gave me an open store to pick from for bedding.  Anything I wanted for the design house. This was literally a bedding dream!

The post Dream Bedding – Pom Pom at Home x COCOCOZY Design House appeared first on COCOCOZY.



from COCOCOZY http://cococozy.com/dream-bedding-pom-pom-at-home-x-cococozy-design-house/

No comments:

Post a Comment