Wednesday 6 February 2019

COCOCOZY Design House x Lamps Plus: Lighting Update

I am so happy to say that the COCOCOZY Design House has been completed.  From top to bottom.  At night the house sparkles because of all of the pretty lighting from Lamps Plus.  Starting with all of the exterior lights.

Lamps Plus Throughout the COCOCOZY Design House

On the outside, I went with traditional looking lights to go with the Spanish Colonial Revival exterior architecture of the house.  We have some awesome Mushroom Black LED Lights so the pathway lights too.
Beside the front entrance to greet guests, I used the Casa Sierra™ 14 1/2″ High Black Outdoor Wall Light. I think the brass looks amazing against the door color I chose and the tiles.

The post COCOCOZY Design House x Lamps Plus: Lighting Update appeared first on COCOCOZY.



from COCOCOZY http://cococozy.com/cococozy-design-house-lamps-plus-lighting-update/

No comments:

Post a Comment